Alaska Business and Litigation Attorneys Dedicated to Finding the Solutions You Need
Accomplished Anchorage firm engaged in multifaceted corporate practice
Clients throughout Alaska rely on Clayton & Diemer, LLC, for experienced counsel and representation in their business, insurance and healthcare-related matters. Our team of attorneys and other professionals give our clients committed attention to their diverse and unique concerns. With each new engagement, we carefully review with the client the facts that surround the need for legal services. In today’s economic environment, we recognize the importance of expense containment, and we work with the client to find effective solutions that are cost efficient.
A full-service firm for the boardroom and courtroom
At Clayton & Diemer, LLC, we understand that a client’s needs can be complex. But you can rely on our experience assisting Alaskan businesses with their legal issues in and out of the courtroom. We work with our clients to determine their goals and to find the most productive ways to achieve them — through negotiation, in litigation and on appeal if necessary. At our firm you can find:
- Representation on a wide range of issues — We are a full-service business law firm, counseling on all matters affecting company management and business transactions. We help identify objectives that best suit the client’s present and future circumstances and devise the optimal way to achieve them.
- Accomplished trial advocates — We take pride in our record of success representing businesses and individuals in contested civil matters ranging from contractual disputes to malpractice or insurance issues.
- Aggressive litigators — We will be your advocate on all fronts. Our attorneys will doggedly pursue your interests in court, and up to the Alaska Supreme Court if necessary, working relentlessly to attain the best results.
We take time to prioritize among possible actions available to the client, focusing on work that will most effectively and efficiently achieve the objectives identified.
Litigation and business counsel for corporations and individuals in Alaska
The attorneys and professionals at Clayton & Diemer, LLC, have experience helping individuals resolve a wide variety of business problems. We have served as counsel for corporate Boards of Directors and represented businesses and healthcare organizations as both litigation and advisory counsel on a myriad of legal and regulatory issues. We do extensive work in:
- Civil Litigation — We have handled disputes before state and federal administrative judges, arbitrators and the courts of Alaska in a multitude of legal practice areas, including property rights, insurance rights, contract rights, bodily injuries, employment disputes, estate liabilities, professional liability disputes and contests over purchase and sale transactions.
- Healthcare Law — We have represented both individual medical professionals and practitioners and healthcare organizations both in court and assisting with regulatory compliance, audits, and dealing with Stark, Anti-Kickback, HIPAA, and state Certificate of Need regulations.
- Business Law — We assist clients in all varieties of transaction matters, including organization, contracts, employment and financial and strategic planning. We serve as counsel for corporate Boards of Directors and represent business clients in dispute resolution, litigation and appeals
From our Anchorage office, we provide full service to a wide range of corporate and business clients and interests in Alaska. We have assisted hundreds of clients, defending their interests in and out of the courtroom.
Contact our experienced team of business attorneys today
At Clayton & Diemer, LLC, we are dedicated to finding effective and efficient solutions to our client’s legal needs. Call us at 907-276-2999 or contact us online and find out how we can help.